- My name is Sylvette, in the tribal world I'm called Sylvette Deniz
- I am with Shabanna Atesh for around two years
- My favorite things about tribal dance is the team spirit and the improvisation. Whenever we start a danse, we don't know what is going to come out of it, because American Tribal Style is an improvisation. And we have to feel, know and understand each other really well in order to create something beautiful every time.
- Apart from dansing, I am working as a henna artist and have an education in computational linguistics.
- Long before switching to tribal, I was dansing disco for two years and it was one of the silliest things I did for so long